Goals and Objectives
- Use effective stewardship to implement sustainable reservoir and watershed water quality management strategies.
- Implement an efficient and effective organization with the expertise to achieve results.
- Work with Member Entities and Stakeholders to enhance partnerships on water quality policies and projects.
- Continue to develop leading edge, innovative water quality solutions.
- Adapt as needed.
- Better understand reservoir and watershed dynamics and linkages.
- Identify the right “mix” of sustainable strategies that will preserve and enhance water quality for beneficial uses and/or prevent negative water quality impacts.
- Ensure that the Authority Board maintains an adaptable organizational structure and expertise so that it can efficiently identify, prioritize, and implement Authority initiatives, and respond to requests.
- Enhance partnerships with Member Entities and Stakeholders to leverage resources, resulting in improvement, protection, and/or preservation of water quality and beneficial uses, and prevention of negative water quality impacts.
- Effectively and effeciently participate in Regulatory Activities that impact water quality.
- Continue as leader and labratory.